Philosophy of Science
March 6, 2011 12:15 PM Subscribe
An Introduction to the History and Philosophy of Science 8 videos in which SisyphusRedeemed, academic philosopher, attempts to explain what science is, how it got to be that way, and why it works.
- Two Statues: An Introduction to the Philosophy of Science
- A Brief History of Science, Part 1: Antiquity to the Late Middle Ages
- A Brief History of Science, Part 2: Renaissance to the Copernican Revolution
- A Brief History of Science, Part 3: The Copernican Revolution to the Neo-Darwinian Synthesis
- How Does Science Work?
- Classical Empiricism and Logical Positivism
- The Rise of Logical Positivism.
- The Fall of Logical Positivism.
This thread has been archived and is closed to new comments