Man is least himself when he talks in his own person. Give him a mask, and he will tell you the truth
August 14, 2011 12:36 PM Subscribe
Style Like U
posted by The Whelk (32 comments total)
10 users marked this as a favorite
features an exhaustive video archive
of people talking about their clothes and history and what personal style means to them and the power of self transformation.Ilona Royce Smithkin
- "Thank God I'm not young anymore"
Kevin Stewart -
"I lived at Danceateria"
- "I kept falling deeper in love with the 40s"
- "My father, I used to shine his shoes and put on his pinkie ring."
- "She helped me put on my facial hair and I felt like I was giving birth to myself as a man"
- I'm a giant Aryan viking, my fashion icon is Tom Of Finland."
- "When you wear a certain style, you enter into a new community"
World Famous *BOB*
- "I didn't know a strong, powerful glamorous women until I met a man."
- "I never felt like I was allowed to like clothes."