Pick a card. Any card.
August 20, 2011 8:07 AM Subscribe
The Berglas Effect aka The Holy Grail of Card Magic or Any Card at Any Number (ACAAN) and named after its inventor David Berglas is a very simple magic card trick that Berglas claims only two people know.
- David or Marc Paul, his apprentice, display a regular shuffled deck of cards to the audience and three participants. Sometimes the deck is borrowed from the audience.
- The deck is then handed to the first participant for safe keeping.
- The second participant and third participant are asked to think of a playing card and a number between one and fifty-two respectively.
- The second participant is asked for their card and the third participant is asked for their number.
- The first participant is then asked to deal out the third participant's number of cards.
This thread has been archived and is closed to new comments