The Automatic Diet Planner
January 30, 2012 2:40 PM Subscribe
posted by netbros (51 comments total)
29 users marked this as a favorite
is a completely free automated diet planner that creates meals according to your goal calorie intake and how many meals you’d like to eat per day.
Before embarking on any kind of eating and exercise plan, always consult your physician.
1. Figure out what your goals are. Do you want to lose weight or gain weight? This will probably be obvious to you.
2. Use the calorie calculator
to estimate how much you should eat.
3. Craft a diet to follow (this is where Swole.me comes in!). Customize the food choices to your liking and then fine tune your plan in the sandbox mode.
4. Either follow the diet exactly or use it as more of a guide. Err in the direction of your goals. Your results will likely reflect your effort.
5. Exercise is important in controlling your weight and health in general.
6. Stick with these programs until you can manage your diet and exercise without them. Given some time, controlling your physical health will become second nature.