7 kittens born on Thursday June 7, 2012
About Us (and also answers to some of the most frequently asked questions):
- we are in Pittsburgh, PA USA
- mama cats name is Noodles
- she is pretty young (under 1 yr)
- she was a very hungry stray (lost or abandoned based on how friendly she is) that we found on our street and took in so she would have a safe space to have her babies
- we think that all of the orange variations are boys and the two torties are female, but we are not 100% positive yet.
- we only named Noodles and will let their new parents name the kittens. for now, we usually just identify them by color and size
- we are not keeping any of them (we already have 4 cats!) and they will be adopted out to their forever homes in August when they are old enough to be separated
- the runt (one that is similar color to mom) has been growing at the same rate as the rest, he just started out way smaller
- we do watch to make sure that they all get to eat throughout the day and it is not uncommon for one to sleep through lunch
- yes, kittens are cute, but PLEASE SPAY AND NEUTER YOUR PETS! they will be happier and healthier for it.
we usually mute the sound at night for privacy - if you want to hear their little squeaks and cries, check back between 9 am and 6 pm EST (give or take a couple hours).
« Older Have food pouches become the mainstay of the eatin... | A gamma-ray burst, the most en... Newer »
This thread has been archived and is closed to new comments