Basement dwellers of the world unite (in a basement)!
August 4, 2012 3:53 PM Subscribe
posted by obscurator (3 comments total)
12 users marked this as a favorite
The Science Museum London
, in conjunction with Google, is hosting Chrome Web Lab
: a live, collaborative music/data/art experiment. You can participate in person at the museum, and online of course [optimized for Chrome].Every visitor to the exhibition, online and in the museum, is represented by a “Lab Tag”: a visual code that can be scanned at each experiment to let users keep track of their activity
Running out of Science Museum London's basement until July 20th, 2013, Chrome Web Lab features five immersive experiments (created by Google):
- Make music with people around the world.
- Travel instantly to far away places. See how the web can give you the experience of being somewhere else.
- Watch your portrait being processed and drawn by a robot.
- Trace routes across the Internet's vast network and see where images live.
Lab Tag Explorer
- Explore Web Lab's global community and browse visitor's creations.