Oh no! Something weird has happened in a remote location! Better send in a team of experts! This team will consist of:
1. An eager, yet altogether naive, academic.
2. Someone who relies totally on computers and technology. (This is usually the person who gets everyone into the cockamamie scheme in the first place.)
3. A rugged field expert who relies on wit and brawn more than book-learning.
4. A child (or chidren or gorilla).
5. A team of expendable lackies; usually people employed by either 2 or 3.
6. A mathematician. S/he will generally be disliked, but will be against the whole operation from the start.
One of these will be a woman, described as almost pretty, if not for her masculine features.
Experts must be sent in immediately, due to impending legal problems, business competition, or governmental coverup. Don't disclose all the dangers involved.
There will be a terrrible storm or natural disaster.
Someone will break the rules or become violent.
Once everyone has been brought down by poorly wielded science and hubris, the heroes will find some extremely convenient means of emergency escape.
At which point the book ends abruptly.
« Older Mississippi Delta Crop Duster Pilot... | Why do we find free time so te... Newer »
This thread has been archived and is closed to new comments
Buy a Shirt