There will always be scammers
October 3, 2013 8:28 AM Subscribe
posted by Chocolate Pickle (28 comments total)
13 users marked this as a favorite
a list of 5 major scams that have popped out of the woodwork with the beginning of deployment of the Affordable Care Act (AKA Obamacare). Be on the lookout!
1. There's no such thing as an Obamacare card.
2. Government employees are not calling people to ask them for their SS numbers to confirm elegibility.
3. Not everyone who claims to be an Obamacare "Navigator" actually is one
4. Not every Obamacare sign-up website is genuine.
5. If you are on Medicare you don't need to sign up for Obamacare.