Animal victims of the blue ringed octopus are often fully conscious and paralyzed as the octopus consumes them
September 3, 2006 11:41 AM Subscribe
It's about the size of a golf ball. It is shockingly deadly. It has enough poison to kill 26 humans in minutes. If you see it's blue rings, it may already be too late. You will stop breathing. You will go blind. And the only way you will survive it is hours of artificial respiration and heart massage until the poison has worked its way out of your system. It is the blue-ringed octopus.
This thread has been archived and is closed to new comments