"1. How did the exclusive sexual union of these two women bring about this conception?
2. What does it mean, from a biological nature to realize that a man WAS in fact necessary for this conception to take place?
3. What does it mean to the supposed 'intimacy' that 'two people share' which was intended by the Creator to be a function that creates life, to be forced to include a third party?
4. Doesn't it make a rather strong statement that biologically speaking, the sexual union these two women share - is in fact, scientifically speaking - inadequate?
5. Is it healthy for a society to celebrate inadequate sexual unions that lead to everything except what it was designed to be?
6. Knowing from scientific data that children excel best when given the full and natural parental structure of one mother and one father, is it moral to bring a child into such a scenario - purposefully, simply to stroke one's own desire to have a child - sort of like a new handbag, or pair of shoes?"
"Our crack team of Cheney Compound Spies never sleeps. Hot on the heels of the Mary Cheney pregnancy announcement, one Op saw evidence of mysterious rituals at the Vice Presidential Lair:Saw a huge white tent on the grounds of Naval Obsrv this morning. WIll Mary be a December bride? Will it be a shotgun wedding?"A shotgun gay marriage — precisely what the religious right has been warning us of for years!
The Cheneys have thus far refused to disclose the identity of the biological father, so we’ll have to assume it’s either some sort of terrifying Michael J. Fox-mandated cloning experiment, or an immaculate conception.*
Saw a huge white tent on the grounds of Naval Obsrv this morning. WIll Mary be a December bride? Will it be a shotgun wedding?"
« Older The Baker's Dough | chicken fried bacon Newer »
This thread has been archived and is closed to new comments