"... Reaching a polio-free world requires:
1. Further intensifying immunization activities in endemic areas with a mix of monovalent and trivalent vaccines.
2. Improving the ability to reach every child, particularly in northern Nigeria, Bihar in India, southern Afghanistan and parts of Pakistan.
3. Rapidly securing multi-year commitments for the financial resources necessary to implement polio eradication strategies.
4. Swiftly and fully implementing outbreak response guidelines in the remaining re-infected countries and taking steps to minimize the risk and consequences of international spread of polio.
5. Strengthening AFP surveillance at sub-national levels in central Africa and parts of Asia."
« Older The Stupidity of Dignity: Conservative bioethics' ... | All One God Faith, maker's of ... Newer »
This thread has been archived and is closed to new comments
Buy a Shirt