Radical! Leftist! Socialist!
August 13, 2008 10:23 AM Subscribe
Jerome Robert Corsi, Ph.D.
has struck again
. You may know him as the former Constitution Party
of such gems as The Late Great U.S.A.: The Coming Merger with Mexico and Canada
and Showdown with Nuclear Iran: Radical Islam's Messianic Mission to Destroy Israel and Cripple the United States
, or perhaps as columnist
, which, two days after September 11th, opined
the following nuggets in one fantastic article:
- "Muslims might not be irrational when they consider America to be akin to Satan"
- "Is New York the head of the 'Great Satan'? All that is evil in the world can be found in New York: MTV, the United Nations, the U.N. abortion programs, the Council on Foreign Relations, New Age Church of St. John the Divine, Wall Street greed, Madison Avenue manipulation and of course more confirmed AIDS cases than the rest of America combined. Let's remember the filthy sodomite gay parade last summer in New York. Let's remember all the New York politicians falling all over themselves to praise this sick spectacle."
- "And let's not forget that New Yorkers elected--by a landslide--the openly Marxist, treasonous and abortion-mongering, occultic Hillary to a Senate seat."
However you know him, he has published
his second attack book
in as many election cycles
: The Obama Nation: Leftist Politics and the Cult of Personality
. "The play on words is fully intended,"
he assures us. (Thanks, Jerry)
It will, unsurprisingly, debut at the top of the New York Times bestseller list, and is best-selling book #8 on Amazon.com
(where you can buy it, along with Fleeced: How Barack Obama, Media Mockery of Terrorist Threats, Liberals Who Want to Kill Talk Radio, the Do-Nothing Congress, Companies That Help Iran, and Washington Lobbyists for Foreign Governments Are Scamming Us ... and What to Do About It
for only $31.57 today!)
Of course, an
Obama attack book
important "piece of scholarship"
the editor, Mary Matalin
) such as Obama Nation
shouldn't be concerned with something so ephemeral
, should it? Of course not
Perhaps you'd like to know about Corsi's
plagiarized other writings
, his views
not related to slinging mud at Democratic politicians?
No, you really wouldn't, but if you insist:
- on the NAU: "President Bush intends to abrogate U.S. sovereignty to the North American Union, a new economic and political entity which the President is quietly forming, much as the European Union has formed."^
- on Islam: "a worthless, dangerous Satanic religion"^
- "Islam is like a virus -- it affects the mind -- maybe even better as an analogy -- it is a cancer that destroys the body it infects"^
- on...?: "Isn't the Democratic Party the official SODOMIZER PROTECTION ASSOCIATION of AMERICA -- oh, I forgot, it was just an accident that Clintoon's first act in office was to promote "gays in the military." RAGHEADS are Boy-Bumpers as clearly as they are Women-Haters -- it all goes together."^
- On FreeRepublic.com, Corsi has, among other things, said that "ragheads" are "boy buggers"; referred to "John F*ing Kerry"; called Senator Hillary Clinton a "Fat Hog"; referred to her daughter as "Chubby Chelsie" Clinton; referred to Janet Reno as "Janet Rhino"; called Katie Couric "Little Katie Communist"; suggested Kerry was "practicing Judaism"; and expressed the wish that a small plane that had crashed into a building in Los Angeles had instead crashed into the set of NBC'S The West Wing, thereby killing actor Martin Sheen.^
All that was, of course, "a joke," taken "completely out of context!"
Sound like a guy you might want to, as they say
, have a beer with? Go ahead and ask!
This post was deleted for the following reason: "CRAZY MAN IS CRAZY" I appreciate the time you've taken with this post, but it's really OMG crazyfilter with a bunch of extra editorializing which isn't okay even if you've spent a lot of time crafting it. Seriously. Have you considered taking this to politicalfilter.com? I would. -- jessamyn