- Releasing bombs is mandatory - clear them before the time expires (or release all the smilies before the bomb explodes), or the level is over.Finally, what kicks up the addictiveness factor is that even when you lose a level you can start over at the highest level you have reached - so, it can either be approached as a game (try to get the highest score possible by starting over at level 1 each time) or as a puzzle (keep at it until you pass all 49 levels).
- Releasing hourglasses gets you more time to pass the level, so they're very helpful but not required.
- Bombs and hourglasses, unlike the smilies, drop down when blocks are cleared beneath them, so if they happen to be momentarily inaccessible they can be moved to an easier location to clear.
- If you get stuck and can't see any moves, the game will eventually show you one - although it may not be the best possible move.
- In the uncommon event there are no more possible moves, the blocks will reset, so keep clearing rectangles even if your current position seems unwinnable.
- As the levels increase, they do get generally harder, but not obscenely so. Some of the higher levels only have two colors, so don't worry about the number of colors constantly increasing.
« Older Privileges: Gender: 10 things only men can do (Ask... | Enhancing video using photos... Newer »
This thread has been archived and is closed to new comments