If Anything Can Go Wrong, It Will
October 19, 2008 7:29 AM Subscribe
Whenever a system becomes completely defined, some damn fool discovers something which either abolishes the system or expands it beyond recognition. There's a Murphy's Law
for most fields of endeavor.Love
- All the good ones are taken.
- Any given program, when running, is obsolete.
- It doesn't matter what you do, it only matters what you say you've done and what you say you're going to do.
- Disaster will occur when visitors are in the room.
- Friendly fire ... isn't.
- Tear gas works on cops too, and regardless of wind direction, will always blow back in your face.
- You are not Ansel Adams.