The gene is in an identity crisis
November 11, 2008 7:30 PM Subscribe
Now: The Rest of the Genome. "Only 1 percent of the genome is made up of classic genes. Scientists are exploring the other 99 percent and uncovering new secrets and new questions."
This thread has been archived and is closed to new comments