1. Jeri Ryan wanted to move to Los Angeles after she got the job as Seven of Nine, but her husband at the time, Illinois politician Jack Ryan, objected.
2. A bitter divorce drama plays out in 1999, where the results are sealed in the interests of their child.
3. In 2004, Mr. Ryan campaigns to be the Republican nominee for the U.S. Senate. One of the local papers, acting on a tip, sues to unseal the divorce records.
4. The unsealed records tell stories of Ryan bringing his wife to sex clubs against her will, demanding she have sex with him and strangers in public.
5. Ryan withdraws from the race. His replacement loses the race to the Democratic challenger, a fresh-faced state senator named Barack Hussein Obama.
6. Obama wins the seat, which had been held by Republicans for several terms.
7. Four years later...
Thus making this the best Star Trek series ever. TOS launched the franchise, broke barriers, and named a shuttle. Voyager elected a president.
« Older Microsoft Kinect (née Project Natal) is sure to be... | Hgiyiyi (hgjhjh, hjhk) by JJJJ... Newer »
This thread has been archived and is closed to new comments
Buy a Shirt