1. Tin Huey T-Shirt.
2. A silk-screened poster from the Sept. 22, 2000, Mary Timony (of Helium) concert in Oberlin, Ohio.
3. "Crazy Rhythms" by the Feelies (on white vinyl).
4. A big-ass dining room table.
5. The Futon.
6. One audio MiniDisc of the Black Keys' first live performance, July 2002.
7. 7. One black-and-white photo of Patrick and me, taken in 2003, at Apple Studios.
A marriage, and divorce, in seven mementos.
Please don't divorce us.
An emotional argument for overturning Prop 8.
in Tampa, FL has issued a 30-day sex challenge
: If you're married, have sex every day
(PDF of daily workbook). If you're not married, don't have sex at all
(PDF of daily workbook). There's a blog
, there's a billboard
, there's a lot of press
. [more inside]