December 5, 2014 5:13 PM Subscribe
The most common form of cat elevator is a bucket or basket. A compilation of YT videos, with a twist.
- Oldschool cat lift
- Get out of the basket? Nah.
- Heyyy. HEYYYYY. Come get me.
- Basket elevator
- That is a chair, but all right
- Human elevator, going down
- With sound effects
- With circus music
- How do they all know how to do this? Were they trained?
- They just get right in!
- This is international cat behavior. Has anyone done a study on this?
- Wait this is a real elevator
- Is this like how the dogs learned to use the subway
- Where are you going
- Are you just guessing what floor this is or
- "Richard Parker never saw me as his friend. After all we had been through, he didn't even look back."
- Endgame: you are a cat doorman
This thread has been archived and is closed to new comments