And his consort, Tyrannosaurus Bathory
September 18, 2015 11:42 AM Subscribe
Here's Dinosaur Dracula, a pop culture retro nostalgia site from the guys who formerly brought us X-Entertainment (currently "down for repairs"), the subject of many many MeFi posts. Some pages of interest:
- TV Guide listings for Halloween 1990
- Excerpts from the 1989, 1992, 1998 and 1999 Sears Wish Books.
- Comic Book Ads.
- The Masters of the Universe Slime Pit, which had great instructions, and the sliming of Jimmy "Mouth of the South" Hart. There's more....
- Companion oddities Tumblr Mummy Shark.
- Podcast The Purple Stuff
- Pokemon food.
- Old soda cans.
- Count Chocula through the 90s.
- Slimer Toothpaste!
- Reading the novelization of Halloween III: Season of the Witch.
- A long and highly personal review Sega's Casino Games.
- Nintendo Memories.
- The long-running series Five Random Action Figures.
- The short-running series Junk Food of the Gods.
- The most 80s Halloween commercial ever: Fuddruckers Halloween 1989.
This thread has been archived and is closed to new comments