At least we know she knows where France is.
September 16, 2016 8:36 PM Subscribe
With 52 days to go until the U.S. presidential election, the polls are tightening and some Democrats and Republicans are freaking out that Clinton might not win "this easy-ass election." (Nate Silver says we can wait a week before surrendering to panic.)
- Trump finally gives up on his "remarkable campaign of relentless deception to undermine President Obama."
- Jimmy Fallon is excoriated for his softball sitdown with The Donald, while Cosmopolitan is praised for a challenging interview with Ivanka Trump.
- Hillary is back on the trail!
- So is Michelle Obama, who today gave a rousing speech on Clinton's behalf, proving once again that she may be Hillary's best surrogate.
- Flashback Friday: Seth Myers and President Obama roast Trump at the 2011 White House Correspondent's dinner.
- Get registered to vote!