The 1996 iPhone 11 Pro
September 11, 2019 9:22 AM Subscribe
E wo Kaku PETER ("PETER who Draws Pictures") is a concept artist based in Japan. Here's their take on what a three-camera iPhone would have looked like if it had been made in the '90s. And that's not the only fanciful idea PETER's had…
- A portable social networking terminal in a world without smartphones
- A public Twitter terminal
- What if Sega had made a next-generation portable gaming console?
- High-performance unicycles
- A gaming toilet, for serious gamers
- Blow-dryers of the future
- A gull-wing refrigerator
- A combination Twitter terminal and label printer
- Finally you can receive faxes from your smartphone
- A high-tech egg carton
- At long last, some innovation in the neglected penny farthing space
- A rare 1970s-vintage Twitter terminal
- The washing board of the future
- Makita's new electric toothbrushes
- A computerized, manhole-installed takoyaki fryer, for some reason
- A self-portrait, perhaps?
- An armored Ferrari Testarossa.
- A futuristic Formula 1 car based on the "beginning driver" sticker that beginning drivers have to put on their car in Japan..
- A racing trailer-puller.
- An asymmetrical Formula 1 car.
This thread has been archived and is closed to new comments