Giving MTV a Run For Its Money ...
March 23, 2020 9:20 PM   Subscribe

Have the Monday blues? Try WCityMike TV and the videos that inspire joy collection, after the fold ...

The inestimable Bill MurrayNothing's Gonna Smash Us Now (Nothing's Gonna Stop Us Now + Berühmtheit) • (NW/TT/AF/GOK/GOL) • Sweet Fat-Bottomed AlabamaWannabe At My Birthday Party?You're the One That I Want in the Next EpisodeFan.tasiaMashup Power HourMouth SoundsRasputin MegamixMC Trebek in the Hizzouse

Don't Stop Me Now (Vocals Only and Definitely Not Vocals Only) • Pika Mercury

Don't Stop Believin' (Bluegrass)

Jack Black Impersonates the RockHow to Mind Ya BidnessI Don't Want to Miss a Thing

Undercover Karaoke with JewelBird & the Bee – AgainHey, baby, I think I want to marry youRon Swanson Dancing to the Whole of 'Who Dat Girl'"They're Taking the Hobbits to Isengard!" (Orchestral Version)Wedding March (Glitch Remix)Title of the SongWill Smith and Surprise Guests on 'Graham Norton'Diggy Diggy Hole (Live) • Say Yeah!Human

All I Want for ChristmasBroadway Rip-OffBroadway Carpool Karaoke • (Hamilton Dances to Hamilton Polka, Helpless)

Mary MackClodagh McCarthy - Rattlin' Bog

Baby sister ... baby sister ...Hi, Piper!4-Year-Old Mic'd at HockeyI did nothing at all!Tah-coYou DiedScottish "HEY!"oh NOWRAH!

Fight Song/Amazing GraceAnimaniacs React to Kids React to AnimaniacsFriends

Small groups of deeply passionate people can often be more productive than large groups of casually interested people.

Hooray, lizard shit, fuck!fuck, fuck, fuck and bugger!

I so pale

Don't Go Breakin' My Heart (Verbeeck Centenary Organ / Elton & Minnie) • CatameowriThe Very First Penis I SawKnight Rider on the BanjoBACKSTREETBOYS!

SG-1's Star Trek Parody

One Last Time
posted by WCityMike (4 comments total) 17 users marked this as a favorite

I REALLY wish I had bought the one I saw in the window at a local thrift shop back in 2016.
posted by Young Kullervo at 5:53 AM on March 24

I've been ... Smash-rolled? (sweet fat bottomed alabama & jewel)
posted by Reverend John at 8:41 AM on March 24

This is great!
Here's the actual links for Sweet Fat-bottomed Alabama and Undercover Karaoke with Jewel. I mean, I think.
posted by HE Amb. T. S. L. DuVal at 9:59 AM on March 24

Yes. Sorry bout that! Lotta links.
posted by WCityMike at 10:21 AM on March 24

« Older how to pull off an impromptu wedding amid a global...   |   Abortion Clinics Are Staying Open During The... Newer »

You are not currently logged in. Log in or create a new account to post comments.