The Ultimate Male Mastubation Resource on the web!
January 16, 2003 1:55 PM Subscribe
99% of you men have visited this website... and the other 1% of you will lie about it. (NSFW warning: some graphic, but tasteful, illustrations are contained within the site, but not on the front page. Also, sadly, information for females is no longer maintained on the site itself.)
This thread has been archived and is closed to new comments