BMJ Christmas Edition
December 13, 2010 10:45 AM Subscribe
BMJ Christmas Edition Every year the British Medical Journal publishes a series of tongue-in-cheek papers for Christmas.
- Reflections of Father Christmas’s GP
- Mozart’s 140 causes of death and 27 mental disorders
- Pie sharing in complex clinical collaborations: a piece of cake?
- Primary Care: A modest proposal
- The IKEA pencil: a surprising find in the NHS
- Dr Watson: a regular reader of the British Medical Journal
- Red for danger: the effects of red hair in surgical practice
- A Christmas tree cataract
- Can he fix it? Yes, he can!
- Integrative medicine and the point of credulity
This thread has been archived and is closed to new comments