January 5, 2013 6:15 PM Subscribe
Tireless eaters Jenne and Miko
posted by threeants (19 comments total)
29 users marked this as a favorite
set out to try every restaurant along San Diego's Convoy Street
. (via Projects
1. We'll be covering Convoy St. from Clairemont Mesa Blvd. to Aero Dr. We'll go down the west side of Convoy first (north to south), and then we'll go up the east (south to north).
2. We must order at least one of the server's recommendations.
3. We can only choose to skip a restaurant if we have both eaten there.
4. We are allowed to skip chain restaurants.
5. If food is not the main business of the place, we do not have to go there (e.g. bars/karaoke spots that serve food).
6. If we would like something sweet after the meal, we have to try the dessert places/cafes in order.
7. We are not allowed to look up reviews beforehand.
They've already eaten almost seventy meals as part of the project, sampling items ranging from transcendent honey toast
to curry stew
that "tasted exactly like the powdered cream of chicken soup we used to take on backpacking trips."