20 minutes of hand-drawn and CGI teasers and trailers from Headless Prod
March 23, 2013 2:00 PM Subscribe
Strange Oaks is the latest teaser trailer from the Barcelona-based Headless Productions (and friends), this time about a retirement community for witches. The Headless Productions Vimeo account has 13 more teasers and trailers, mostly featuring hand-drawn animation, some of which has since made its way into full movies.
- My family and the wolf, "a love letter to childhood summers trying to evoke certain lights and smells and above all that, claim memories as the most valuable treasure." And there's a big wolf in there, somewhere. They're looking for partners, distributors, and others necessary to develop the film.
- PLOK is a little animation test/character study
- IdN Magazine, an opening title clip for a DVD from the design magazine
- Two test clips for Mr Collieu, the mechanical pig, set in a war between the north and the west. Supposedly slated for 2014, but not a lot is online about the project.
- Paititi and Max Mordon, clips that apparently made their way into the Spanish feature film Tadeo Jones (which seems to have started as a 9 minute long CG short film
- English trailer for Nocturna, an animated film that was released in 2007 (see more: Headless Productions blog on character design; Nocturna on TVTropes)
- No Pets Allowed, a teaser trailer for Headless' first foray into 3D; a bit more information and some images in an interview with Headless Productions team, and even more character sketches from the Headless Prod. blog
- I'm a monster is another teaser trailer for something that didn't get too far; there is some art on Headless' blog
- The Strange Case of Dad's Missing Head, a teaser trailer, Headless Production's first piece as Headless (thus the name), dusted off and presented for all to see
This thread has been archived and is closed to new comments