September 20, 2013 7:02 AM Subscribe
At the WWE Performance Center in Orlando, wrestlers-in-training (some of whom perform weekly on WWE's "minor league" show, NXT) learn both the art of working within the ring as well as how to cut a promo and improvise in-character. The WWE developmental system has promoted numerous successful young talents to the WWE's main touring roster, most recently Bray Wyatt and the Wyatt Family. Recently, the WWE uploaded a number of "performance evaluations" - promo practice routines by wrestlers in developmental - to Youtube in an account that was meant to be private. Unfortunately, they uploaded them publicly, and before they could close the account to the public, the videos had leaked across wrestling internet fandom.
- Enzo Amore and Colin "Big Cass" Cassaday, "The Realest Guys In The Room"
- Leo Kruger speaks from the soul
- "Shooting The Breeze" With Tyler Breeze (with special guests Adrian Neville and Scott Dawson)
- Bayley wishes people would remember her name
- Sami Zayn cuts a heartfelt promo about his mom seeing him wrestle for the first time
- Marcus Louis, who deigns to speak your horrible English language
- and of course Simon Gotch, who is damn manly
This thread has been archived and is closed to new comments