1. "Thanks skallas, but these posters are just leftist bullshit. Nicely photoshopped, leftist, bullshit."
2. "Thanks adampsyche, but are we playing a game here? Parody of military posters is fine by me, but making an extremely serious and horribly catastrophic world war which wrought hundreds of thousands of casualties, including my, and quite possibly your family members, ought not be trivialized by ridiculous, infantile, "Bush-is-a-chimp" style leftist rhetoric. There is a time to fight for what you believe and protect, and this parody-poster nonsense struck a nerve. Especially given what we're up against these days."
3. "Yes rebellion is exactly the same as terrorism. I rebel against marshmallows, so I will expose each and every impaled specimen to the flame torture treatment."
4. "Your country? Your family? You choose."
5. "fab7: Whether or not you "feel" that you are in danger, there are countless, untold (Islamist terrorists and other) masses who would like nothing better than to kill you where you stand. Perhaps "feeling" like you are in very grave, dire danger would be closer to reality. Get them before they get us now!"
« Older Nevada looking to legalize marijuana. And not just... | today a fellow mexican will be... Newer »
This thread has been archived and is closed to new comments
Buy a Shirt