Not even cold showers can stop the earworm
August 12, 2003 11:04 AM Subscribe
It's official: 98% of people have had songs stuck in their heads. What about the other 2%? They don't have to contend with top offenders like the Mister Softee song, "Whoomp, There It Is" or "It's A Small World After All" ringing in their ears for hours.
This thread has been archived and is closed to new comments