"Anne T. Macdonald was a member of the New York Public Library's Women's Auxiliary in 1948 when the letters started to arrive — letters from soldiers who had lost their sight in combat during World War II."
« Older Power is out for around half the people in New Zea... | Music Competition... Newer »
This thread has been archived and is closed to new comments
Buy a Shirt