How much for that nukie in the window? Boom. Boom.
January 8, 2008 12:21 PM Subscribe
posted by ryoshu (55 comments total)
26 users marked this as a favorite
, the FBI whistleblower under a gag order
, recently spilled part of the beans
to the Sunday Times. Considering the seriousness of the allegations: moles have infiltrated top US nuclear research facilities; the moles have sold US nuclear secrets to foreign governments; all of this behavior has been aided and abetted by top government US officials in exchange for bribes; you might think
a US media outlet
would be interested in the story. You'd be wrong.
Now it seems she has named names.
Well, really she has posted pictures. Other people
have named the names. So who are some of the people accused of facilitating the sale of US nuclear secrets to Turkey, Israel and Pakistan?
- former member of the Defense Policy Board Advisory Committee
- former Under Secretary of Defense for Policy
- current Under Secretary of Defense for Policy and former U.S. Ambassador to Turkey
- former Under Secretary of State for Political Affairs
- former Chairman of the President's Foreign Intelligence Advisory Board under GWB, amongst many other things
- U.S. Air Force Reserve colonel at the Office of Special Plans
that pled guilty to passing classified information to AIPAC
Then we have people like Dennis Hastert (R-IL), Roy Blunt (R-MO), Dan Burton (R-IN), and just for bipartisan goodness, Tom Lantos (D-CA), and Stephen Solarz (D-NY).
, and here.