Skip

Picturing Climate Change
December 10, 2009 6:54 PM   Subscribe

Ahead of the global climate talks, nine photographers from the photo agency NOOR photographed climate stories from around the world. Their goal: to document some of the causes and consequences, from deforestation to changing sea levels, as well as the people whose lives and jobs are part of that carbon culture. Warming threatens lifestyle of Russian herders | Refugees flee drought, war in East Africa | Greenland’s shrinking ice hurts natives posted by netbros (3 comments total) 6 users marked this as a favorite

 
Dark tourism.
posted by stbalbach at 7:14 PM on December 10, 2009


The NOOR site is also comprehensive, and has more about the agency. Some really great work in all the slideshows.
posted by infinitefloatingbrains at 7:28 PM on December 10, 2009 [1 favorite]


All photoshops, I'm sure.

Everyone knows there is a slight possibility that global warming is fake. and that means for sure it is fake and we should definitely do nothing.

After all, if there's a 1% that something bad might not happen, the best thing to do is not waste any energy worrying about the other 99% and just relax.
posted by delmoi at 9:27 PM on December 10, 2009


« Older Oceansize   |   Maps of Zombie-infested Alternative Histories Newer »


This thread has been archived and is closed to new comments



Post