Skip

Double post. But a good one.
August 3, 2001 8:44 PM   Subscribe

Double post. But a good one. This was posted about a year ago, but I just wasted two hours playing virtual Pictionary and had to make you all suffer the same fate.

Very fun.
posted by o2b (7 comments total)

 
Rules? Those are for everyone else.
posted by anildash at 9:15 PM on August 3, 2001


I hadn't seen it before. This is outstanding.
posted by waxpancake at 10:04 PM on August 3, 2001


A year ago? Sheesh, 80% of us weren't here then.

Tangent: This insisted I download the latest Shockwave Player. When it completed (15+ mins later), the installer started automatically, and closed down all four open browser windows, without asking first -- including a post I was editing in another thread. How mo-fo rude can you get?! It reopened the isketch window -- but I couldn't even play until I reboot. So, hell, may as well continue browsing for now ... except they closed all my effing windows!

Ijits.
posted by dhartung at 10:58 PM on August 3, 2001


anildash: what rules?

"A good post to MetaFilter is something that meets the following criteria: most people haven't seen it before, there is something interesting about the content on the page, and it might warrant discussion from others."

IMHO, a year-old post is worth re-posting, if it is still relevant/cool/fun/interesting/worthwhile. as dhartung said, 80% of us weren't here a year ago, and i certainly haven't gone through all the posts i've missed in the past two years.
posted by o2b at 11:03 PM on August 3, 2001


anildash: i wonder if you know about the rule that forbids trolling...

sorry, you got my fur up.
posted by o2b at 12:26 AM on August 4, 2001


Keep in mind that while 80% of us haven't seen this, you're probably pissing off the other 20%.
posted by gleemax at 9:02 AM on August 4, 2001


o2b: Thanks for posting that, I hadn't seen it before.
posted by skwm at 10:17 AM on August 4, 2001


« Older Incredibly detailed pizza delivery etiquette...   |   Yahoo! Mail adds offers mailto: support. Newer »


This thread has been archived and is closed to new comments



Post