December 2, 2010 9:46 AM Subscribe
Darren Tanke has been guest blogging at Dave Hone's Archosaur Musings about his preparation of a Gorgosaurus (as seen here).
- Part 1: Getting Started
- Part 2: Into the Jacket
- Part 3: The Snout Appears
- Part 4: A Maxilla
- Part 5: Fixing the Cracks
- Part 6: A Lucky Break
- Part 7: Safety First
- Part 8: Removal and Repair
- Part 9: Epoxy and a Foot is Found.
- Review and Q & A
- Part 10: Filling the Cracks and a Foot Uncovered
- Part 11: A Hands-free Glue System
This thread has been archived and is closed to new comments