Zip Zap Rap!
July 5, 2006 3:24 PM Subscribe
Pay to shock a man, or to prevent him from being shocked.
MeFi's own bleucube
wears an electric dog collar for a study in...well...shocking a man, or preventing him from being shocked. Shall good or evil prevail - charity or malice? It's all on the line. And by "on the line," I mean "available for $1-4 a pop." 10% of the proceeds go to charity. The other 90% go to being awesome. Via Projects.
posted by Sticherbeast (50 comments total)
« Older free downtempo music... | Pirates! in an Adventure With ... Newer »