1. If there is a condition associated with marriage, e.g. the way Rama and Sita, Arjun and Draupadi got married.
2. If the girl is kidnapped and subsequently married.
3. If the girl’s father gives away his daughter willingly and lovingly.
4. If the girl herself proposes to a guy then it is not necessarily required to match the charts for Manglik Dosha.
5. In case of remarriage.
6. If the girl has crossed the age of 30 years, then a lot of attention should not be given to manglik dosha.
7. For a man above 50 years of age and for a woman 45 and above.
Whenas in silks my Julia goes
Then, then, (methinks) how sweetly flows
That liquefaction of her clothes.
Next, when I cast mine eyes and see
That brave vibration each way free;
Oh, how that glittering taketh me!
— Robert Herrick
« Older [Joe] Namath learned to drink as a youngster, back... | Five For Fighting (John Ondras... Newer »
This thread has been archived and is closed to new comments
Buy a Shirt