Join 3,424 readers in helping fund MetaFilter (Hide)

Me linking to Matt's weblog where he's telling you about himself shooting Jesse shooting the bloggers walking and then telling you about it through a weblog.
March 13, 2000 10:01 AM   Subscribe

Me linking to Matt's weblog where he's telling you about himself shooting Jesse shooting the bloggers walking and then telling you about it through a weblog. This is the whole reason I'm here.
That's pretty sad, isn't it?
posted by CrazyUncleJoe (4 comments total)

You're all freaks at SXSW ;-)
Wish I was there....hell, we should organise a European one.
posted by tomcosgrave at 1:15 PM on March 13, 2000

I should shoot a photo of this entry where you link to Matt's weblog where he's telling you about himself shooting Jesse shooting the bloggers walking and then telling you about it through a weblog, and link that to my weblog. Then Jesse can blog it.
posted by Nikolai at 1:39 AM on March 14, 2000

And then someone could write a disparaging article about how webloggers only post pictures of posts about pictures of webloggers taking pictures of webloggers and how the introspection is killing the genre! Then we can post a link to said article on MetaTalk!

Yes sir, the weblogging action never stops.
posted by jason at 6:06 AM on March 14, 2000

Would this be the weblog version of Biosphere? Have we, in fact, created a completely closed system? Quick, somebody run into the weblogger panel and let them know!
posted by CrazyUncleJoe at 9:00 AM on March 14, 2000

« Older Recently updated Japanese Engrish!...  |  Napigator... Newer »

This thread has been archived and is closed to new comments