You know who really gives kids a bad name?
August 21, 2012 10:53 AM Subscribe
posted by MuffinMan (124 comments total)
59 users marked this as a favorite
The award for the best jokes at this year's Edinburgh Fringe
has been given to Canadian comic Stewart Francis
for this joke:
"You know who really gives kids a bad name?..
.. Posh and Becks.
The rest of 2012's best one liners are:
2. Tim Vine
- "Last night me and my girlfriend watched three DVDs back to back. Luckily I was the one facing the telly. "
3. Will Marsh
- "I was raised as an only child, which really annoyed my sister."
4. Rob Beckett
- "You know you're working class when your TV is bigger than your book case."
5. Chris Turner
- "I'm good friends with 25 letters of the alphabet… I don't know Y."
6. Tim Vine
- "I took part in the sun tanning Olympics - I just got Bronze."
7. George Ryegold
- "Pornography is often frowned upon, but that's only because I'm concentrating."
8. Stewart Francis
- "I saw a documentary on how ships are kept together. Riveting!"
9. Lou Sanders
- "I waited an hour for my starter so I complained: 'It's not rocket salad."
10. Nish Kumar
- "My mum's so pessimistic, that if there was an Olympics for pessimism… she wouldn't fancy her chances."
More cheesy puns from previous years: 2011