Supper Mario Broth
April 18, 2016 2:37 PM Subscribe
Supper Mario Broth is a wonderfully obsessive blog devoted to all sorts of Super Mario Brothers minutia. Really, you are not prepared for this. Things like....
- Super Mario Bros.
- Mario 2:
- Mario 3:
- The Hammer Bros. suit can kill Boos and the Tanooki Suit can kill Roto-Discs. The Tanooki Suit can also kill the rocket flames on the airships!
- There is exactly one place in Mario 3 where the Hammer Bros. suit can slide down a slope
- The Tanooki Suit can kill you in Mario 3
- Maybe Kuribo's Shoe was only in one level in Mario 3 because it can be used to double-jump
- There's a graphics glitch involving invincibility and vines
- Super Mario World
- Yoshi's Island
- 3D Games
- You don't have to ride the carpet at the beginning of Rainbow Ride in Mario 64
- That door in the first course of Mario Galaxy has a note on it that you can read... but it's really a signpost right behind the door
- All the models in Mario Galaxy have an extremely bright light pointing behind them directly at the camera
- Many 3D Mario games have low-poly versions of models used in the distance and in cutscenes. Here's Peach in Mario Galaxy and how Mario looks at a distance in Mario 64
- Easter egg toy train model in Mario Galaxy
- The Dead Flying Mario glitch in Mario 64
- Miscellaneous Games
- Mario Kart 8 has unusual attention paid to its signage. Here are some signs from the water part track. Here's luggage stickers from the airport track.
- The original Mario Party has a no-minigame mode, that stays in board game mode throughout, but it's not player accessible
- Wario's idle animation from Wario World
- FLUUD, Mario's water jetpack in Sunshine, doesn't reflect in mirrors
- Peach can glitch out the graphics in Super Mario 3D World
This thread has been archived and is closed to new comments